For the information, Botox, or you can say onabotulinumtoxinA, it has been used for three main and major purposes which are muscle spasm control, it used for severe underarm sweating and it is too used for cosmetic improvement. This Botox Cosmetic contains botulinum toxin type A, it is the active ingredient in it, it has human albumin, it is a protein that has been found in human blood plasma and it also contain sodium chloride. That is why it is seen that this non surgical procedure is quite and rather harmful. If you want to know about the long term side effects of botox and fillers then we can give you the details about them:
Long Term Side Effects Of Botox And Fillers
- It can give you pain at the injection site, it can give you infection, it can also lead to inflammation, swelling, it can also result to redness, bleeding and it can too lead to bruising. You might also face allergic reaction, itching, wheezing and also asthma, you might too be having the side effect of a rash, red welts, you can too feel dizziness and faintness.
- You will feel dry mouth, you might also feel fatigue, headache, you will be having neck pain.
- You will too be having the side effects such as numbness, you will be having droopy eyelids, you might face muscle spasms, twitching. You will be having absence of physical sensation; you might feel the inability to move your muscle.
- You will be having muscle spasms in that area of the Botox injections, this Botox might spread a little to the intended injection site and it can also affect your surrounding tissues. Like if you will receive injections into your forehead close or on your upper eyelids then you might be facing these kinds of side effects. You can have the droopy eyelids.
- These cosmetic fillers can destroy your looks, can turn skin blue and also lumpy! They can give you nerve damage, blurred vision and also.depression,
So, these are the long term side effects of botox and fillers, if you have been making plans of getting done with these botox and fillers then you do have to keep in mind these side effects too. We will keep you posted with more of the side effects of these botox and fillers so stay tuned with us. You have to remain cautious!