Taraji P Henson plastic surgery before and after photos are displayed here for your thoughts and examination. Taraji is an American actress whos been popular for years. She finds herself surrounded by plastic surgery rumors, which isn’t surprising since an estimated 90% of American celebs use plastic surgery or cosmetic enhancements for improving their appearance. Its great to have money, isn’t it?
Some plastic surgery can be a very painful treatment. Recovery can be long, and during that time you probably don’t want to show your face! But, lets be real, it’s really unmatched in the results it brings.
Other cosmetic treatments are possible and she’s really had a dramatic change over the years. It’s no wonder Taraji may have gone under the surgeon’s knife for a few tweaks. But before diving into her surgery rumors, let’s talk about her life and career.
Taraji P Henson Career Highlights
Taraji Penda Henson was born on 11th September 1970 in Washington, D.C., United States to Bernice Gordon and Boris Lawrence Henson. She initially majored in Electrical Engineering at Howard University but left after a year. Later, she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1995.
Following graduation, Taraji pursued her acting career with the comedy-drama serial Baby Boy in 2001. Her film career took off in 2005, and since then, she has risen to fame as an American actress and singer. As an iconic personality, Taraji never compromises her appearance, even if it means opting for plastic surgery.
- Baby Boy (2001): In her first significant film role, Taraji made a strong impression as Yvette, the long-suffering girlfriend of Jody, played by Tyrese Gibson.
- Hustle & Flow (2005): Taraji gained critical acclaim for her role as Shug, a pregnant prostitute with a heart of gold, and even contributed her singing voice to the Oscar-winning song, It’s Hard Out Here for a Pimp.
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008): Taraji earned an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress for her portrayal of Queenie, the nurturing caretaker of Brad Pitt’s Benjamin Button.
- Person of Interest (2011-2013): Starring as Detective Joss Carter, Taraji played a pivotal role for three seasons in the hit CBS crime drama.
- No Good Deed (2014): Taraji held her own as a strong-willed woman fighting against a dangerous escaped convict, played by Idris Elba, in this thriller.
- Empire (2015-2020): Taraji became a household name and won numerous awards for her unforgettable role as Cookie Lyon in this FOX musical drama, including a Golden Globe for Best Actress in a Television Series Drama.
- Hidden Figures (2016): In this critically acclaimed film, Taraji portrayed trailblazing mathematician Katherine Johnson, celebrating the untold story of three African-American women working at NASA during the 1960s.
- Proud Mary (2018): Showcasing her versatility as an actress, Taraji took on the role of a hitwoman in this action-thriller.
- What Men Want (2019): Taraji starred as a sports agent who gains the ability to hear men’s thoughts in this gender-flipped remake of the 2000 Mel Gibson film, What Women Want.
- Coffee & Kareem (2020): In this action-comedy film produced by Netflix, Taraji played a police officer alongside Ed Helms.
Taraji P Henson Plastic Surgery Before and After Photos
Hollywood actress Taraji P. Henson has been part of a few plastic surgery rumors. A number of fans and social accounts say that the star, Taraji may have gone under the knife to enhance her curves. Rumors of lip fillers, a nose job, body implants, and Botox treatments. All possible, what do you think?
Taraji P Henson on Cosmetic Treatments: What She Has to Say
I think if it makes you feel better, then it’s up to the person that’s doing it. But I just don’t want to look in the mirror and not know who I am. – Taraji P. Henson via Today Show
Well, we know she’s open minded to the idea of cosmetic treatments, right? She has certainly held onto her beauty.
I’m not trying to be a 25-year-old. I’m cool with who I am. – Taraji P. Henson via Redbook
Since Taraji has never addressed these rumors directly, you gotta check out her before and after photos and decide for yourself. It’s important to note that she has never publicly admitted to undergoing any plastic surgery procedures. By examining her then-and-now photos below, you can make a better judgment about whether or not she has had any cosmetic surgery.
Taraji P Henson Nose Job:
The nose job or a rhinoplasty surgery took to slimmer the nose tip or to refine the nose bridge. In the case of Taraji P Henson nose surgery, you will not find any better evidence except her before and after photos. We are just sharing the rumors with you that are revolving around the internet and spectators are making speculations about. But there is no any further detail is available so you have to rely on the following pictures until we bring the latest update about her nose job.
Taraji P Henson Lip Fillers:
A new ping about lip fillers injections of Taraji P Henson is getting involved on surgery board. Her lips were looking so stout at Lip Sync Battle LIVE: A Michael Jackson Celebration in LA. Fans and followers are making different statements about her lips and saying that the Taraji has taken the lip fillers which she has not yet officially declared on her channel. you can see these images below.
All about Taraji p Henson plastic surgery has discussed here. These were just rumors and speculations. Just keep on tuned with this page to get any further news or report about her plastic surgery along with her before and after photos. As soon as we get any further news or report about her surgery rumors, we will share with you right here on this page along with her then and now photos.